Not only for exciting sand dunes tours, sunrise and sunset points, walk on the fairy stream, and water activities, Mui Ne is also popular as a great place to relax on a resort, read a book while swinging on a hammock, and enjoy a stroll at the fishing village in Vietnam.
Many tourists, family travellers, backpackers, and expats head to Mui Ne to take a break from the hectic trip and life in the big cities to simply appreciate the beauty of nature and get away from everything. It’s a place to completely pamper yourself and enjoy yourself. If you are motorbiking in Vietnam, there is a big chance that you will stop by Mui Ne and explore it yourself. If you don’t know where to stay in Mui Ne, don’t worry, we got your back.
To accommodate many foreign people heading to Vietnam, we will list down the best places to stay in Mui Ne and Phan Thiet area depending on your budget and what you are looking for in accommodation in Mui Ne.
- How to get from Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne
- Best places to stay in Hanoi
- Accommodation in Da Nang
- Where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City
WHERE TO STAY IN MUI NE AND PHAN THIET
If you are in a hurry, check out this comparison table of where to stay in Mui Ne and Phan Thiet. We listed the best hotels, resorts, hostels, and homestays depending on what they are best for. If you scroll past the table, you can read more about each accommodation.
|BEST FOR||HOTEL NAME||PROS||DISTANCE FROM THE BEACH||CHECK PRICES & REVIEWS|
|BEST LUXURY HOTEL||Bamboo Village Beach Resort||2 swimming pools||beachfront||BOOKING.COM|
|BEST MID-RANGE HOTEL||Joe’s Cage and Garden||affordable beachfront||beachfront||BOOKING.COM|
|BEST PARTY HOSTEL||Mui Ne Backpacker Village||great happy hour prices||5-minute walk||BOOKING.COM|
|CHILL-VIBE HOSTEL||LongSon Backpacker Paradise||beachfront, relaxing atmosphere||beachfront||BOOKING.COM|
|HOMESTAY||Co Tu Homestay||warm host||beachfront||BOOKING.COM|
LUXURY RESORTS AND HOTELS
Under this category, you will find resorts and hotels in Mui Ne that are $80 and up. With amenities such as a pool, luxurious rooms, English speaking staff, fitness and sauna centre, and free breakfast. All resorts and hotels that are listed here offer airport shuttle buses as well.
This luxury beach resort is well-located, has two swimming pools, a bar area, a fitness centre, and a private beach that you can enjoy. If you check the prices, it’s a pretty great deal for all the amenities and great features and comfort that their deluxe room offers to their guests. A fabulous breakfast is also included. This place is best for couples and those who want to relax for a few days in a very luxurious way.
- with private beach
- two swimming pools
- 2-minute walk to the beach
- equipped with a library room
- not family-friendly
- services and food can be pricey
This beach resort is highly praised for its warm and attentive staff. It is also located very close to the fairy stream, a must-see in Mui Ne. It has its own swimming pool, a fitness centre, and a bar. Most of their rooms have a sea view and well-decorated matched-up with extra amenities.
- very attentive staffs
- on-site restaurant with massive seafood dishes
- family friendly
- private beach
- not conveniently located if you want to go to other restaurants
- depending on which room you will book, some are can be outdated
Locate further out of Mui and sitting more on Phan Thiet side, Victoria Beach Resort and Spa is a perfect place to get away from all the hustle and bustle of the town. A truly secluded place to have quiet days and evenings
- very quiet and secluded
- the entire resort feels like a massive garden
- amazing view of the beach
- the hotel feels less modernised and outdated
- services can be expensive
Located right at Mui Ne, many guests loved the Pandanus Resort for its amazing location, great staff, and massive swimming pool. It is also a few minutes walk to the beach.
- wide selection of breakfast
- modern rooms
- excellent spa and fitness centre and services
- no private beach
MID-RANGE HOTELS AND RESORTS IN MUI NE
Mid-range hotels and resorts that are listed here will have a swimming pool, breakfast included, and basic fitness room/area privately for the guests. The prices per night will be $35 but not more than $80.
La Marina Boutique Hotel and Spa is located just on the main strip of Nguyen Dinh Chieu along with the other big resorts and accommodation. What set this resort spa apart is its rate. For all the amenities, good location, great staff, and comfort – this is one of the best mid-range hotels in Mui Ne.
- in-house spa & gym
- private pool
- ambiance and serenity of the location
- the nearby public beach is not the best
Bao Quynh Bungalow is a resort and a garden altogether. A very relaxing atmosphere matched with attentive guests and a great location. The rooms are very spacious and well-decorated.
- private beach area
- great for solo or couples
- adequate breakfast options
- not far from the main road, if your room is facing the road, it can noisy during the day
The rooms are designed in a very resort-like with an artsy side. Since it started as a garden cafe, you can expect that the food is top-notch. It’s exactly what you can call as you get more than what you paid for.
- very affordable
- amazing breakfast
- polite and kind staffs
- services can be slow during busy hours
- the pool is not very large
This hotel is great if you are looking for a relaxed vibe place to spend your holiday. They have a garden and hammocks set up. The price is very affordable as well for a private room where you get a double-sized bed, air conditioning, your own bathroom, and a TV with cable.
- 2-minute walk to the beach and restaurants nearby
- private beach area
- it can be hard to communicate with the staffs
- not family-friendly
BEST HOSTELS IN MUI NE
This section will be divided into three, one for those who are looking for party hotels and the other is more relaxed hostels and the last is a home-stay set up so you can decide which one is the best place to stay in Mui Ne for you.
You can also check our best Vietnam Hostels article.
Party Hostels in Mui Ne
- swimming pool, affordable happy hour
- music can be playing until late
- swimming pool, beautiful view
- not very close to the beach
Chill Vibe Hostels in Mui Ne
- camping ground and hostel, free breakfast on selected room, beach front
- a little outside of the town
- massive garden, great view
- the beach is further away
- swimming pool, beachfront
- the area is a little bit untidy
Homestays in Mui Ne
- beach front, lovely staffs
- a little far from the main town
We hope that you find this list of the best places to stay in Mui Ne useful. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section.
YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES: