Here in Move To Vietnam, we are very passionate about sharing expat and travel ideas and information that are first-hand experience. We value experiences that are coming from different individual to make sure that we can deliver and share a reliable information.
If you are an expat who lives or lived in Vietnam or traveller who have travelled here and is keen to share you own story or tips, we would love to hear about it. Check out below how to submit for a guest post.
HOW TO SUBMIT A GUEST POST
We receive big amount of guest post request both from individual and companies. At the moment, we highly prioritise guest post from personal blog sites or individual who are not representing a company or brand.
Send us a pitch of your topic on collabs[at]movetovietnam[dot]com or you can use the form below with a subject: Guest Post Submission
If you have a personal blog site that you want to be linked on your guest post/bio, make sure to add its link on your email.
After we agree on a topic, you can follow the writing guidelines below. Once you have submitted the final draft, we will confirm the publishing date.
- Topics regarding: expat life in Vietnam, inspiring travel stories, personal travel/expat experiences, (or send us an interesting topic proposal)
- Articles must be at least 1000 words – not more than 2.500 words
- Write in your own way, as long we it’s not offending
- You should be alright with minor amends to fit the website’s theme and for SEO
- Unfortunately, research-based articles are not allowed
- Please provide high-resolution images, which you must own the copyright if you don’t have any, that’s fine, just let us know
- Link/s are welcome as long as they are linked back to your own blog site and/or social media account/s and not commercialised, up to 2 links (one to a related post and one to your website/blog name) plus the social media links
- Articles must be original and have not been published anywhere in any form
- Send us a short 75-100 word bio and a photo showing your face
You will be notified about the date that your guest post will be published. Once its published, we require you to share it on at least two of your social media platforms.