Accessibility Statement for Move To Vietnam
This is an accessibility statement from Move To Vietnam.
Measures to support accessibility
Move To Vietnam takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Move To Vietnam:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Move To Vietnam is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Move To Vietnam. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Move To Vietnam:
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Move To Vietnam is not compatible with:
- If our users access our website with devices or browsers that are outdated, our website might not load properly. Technical problems from user’s internet provider and our hosting might also affect the loading or accessibility of our website.
Accessibility of Move To Vietnam relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browsers and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Move To Vietnam , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Move To Vietnam:
- Contents published after 2020: All contents published older than 2020 might not convert properly to accessibility. This is due to the previous practice of search engine optimisation. For example, there are anchor texts that are non-descriptive such as “click” or “click here”. We are working on updating these hyperlinks to change them to more descriptive anchor texts.
- Images: Images that were uploaded before 2021 might not have descriptive alt text that describes the photo. because This is because most of our photos for aesthetic reasons and marketing purposes. While there are also images being used for visualisation. We are working on updating all our 600 images to have more descriptive alt texts.
- Comments: There are about 300 comments from our readers and ourselves after we responded to some inquiries. Some of these comments might have hyperlinks with a non-descriptive anchor texts. because . While we can update comments done by our staff on behalf of our website, we cannot edit or change comments from readers.
- Plugins and Third-party Tools: To make sure our website function in general, we use plugins and third-party tools. Each plugins and tools are built by different developers. Often, these plugins and tools don’t work well together especially when there are new updates. These technical conflicts might cause inaccessibility of our site. We make sure to update these plugins and tools the moment a new version is released by the developers to ensure that our website is functioning well. However, it is out of our hands the timeline of updates the developers will release any.
Move To Vietnam assessed the accessibility of Move To Vietnam by the following approaches:
This statement was created on November 4, 2021 and last updated on Sept 28, 2022